Welcome to the Addictive Reads 2014 Holiday Giveaway! Check out the details below. But first, here are my top ten favorite holiday foods (in no particular order):
1) Gravy … on everything but salad and dessert. 🙂
2) Pecan Pie – store bought, homemade, restaurant … it’s all delicious!
3) Chinese Salad – with cabbage, brussel sprouts, slivered toasted almonds, green onions and a delicious dressing.
4) Peanut Butter-Butterscotch Chips-Marshmallow squares – the only thing better is Lindor milk chocolate. Actually, come to think of it, the squares AND chocolate would taste pretty awesome together. 🙂
5) Mom’s lettuce salad – the taste is all in her dressing, which apparently only she can make. I’ve never been able to duplicate it.
6) Shortbread cookies – straight off the Fleischmann’s Cornstarch box (I’ve been using this recipe forever!)
7) Lazy Cabbage Rolls – rice, sauerkraut and bacon cooked together in the oven.
8) Lindor Milk Chocolate – melt in my mouth!
9) Poppycock – click here for the recipe.
10) Christmas cake slathered with butter
So now what’s your favorite holiday dishes?
And now for the giveaway details…
From December 12-31, 2014, the Addictive Reads authors will be hosting a giveaway. Enter our rafflecopter and you could win a Kindle Fire HD 7 pre-loaded with over 30 novels, novellas, and short stories (an approx. retail value of $239). For all of the details, click here.
Additional prizes include $50, $20, and $15 gift cards. Winners of the gift cards can choose to receive their cards from Amazon, iTunes, B&N, or Google Play.
Please note: only U.S. entries will be eligible to win the grand prize of the Kindle Fire HD 7. Winners for the gift cards will be selected from world wide entries.
And one last holiday prize from me … leave a comment below telling me what your favorite holiday food is and you’ll be entered in a draw to win an ebook from my backlist (winner’s choice).
Enjoy and good luck!
[Updated January 5, 2015]
AND THE WINNER of the ebook from my backlist is … Andrea Minier! Congratulations, Andrea. I’ll be contacting you via email so you can let me know which of my ebooks you’ve selected.
To see the list of winners for the Kindle Fire HD 7 (pre-loaded with over 30 novels, novellas, and short stories, an approx. retail value of $239), plus the additional gift card prizes, please click here.