Welcome to week 9 of the ROW80 writing challenge. I spent this week formatting the Bandit Creek FOOL’S GOLD Anthology book, which will be out on April 1, 2012. It’s a beautiful cover, isn’t it? April Martinez at http://graphicfantastic.com/ has designed all of the Bandit Creek books.
I’ve sent the book out to the other authors in the anthology so they can review it for any errors. Yay, off my desk and onto theirs. 🙂
1) Write every morning:
– The revisions to TERMS OF SURRENDER went slow, due to the fact that the book is missing that special something that makes me exicted to rewrite it. I came up with a few ideas and will begin to implement them this week.
2) Social Media:
– Lots of talk about Pinterest this week and the copyright issue. As sad as it makes me, I will probably delete the boards and my account.
– Family commitments kept me running, but that’s what happens when one has elderly parents. I quit counting blog visits.
3) Avoid chocolate:
– Success! 🙂
– This week, the treadmill collected more dust and I’m hoping this week is quieter so I can get back on it.
– On Friday, I renewed my library card and pulled the new Lisa Lutz book TRAIL OF THE SPELLMANS. I love this series. It’s funny, fast moving, and one of those ‘I can’t put this down!’ reads. But … I’m only on page 2.
Check out the A Round of Words in 80 Days blog and maybe you’ll want to join us next time.
Happy ROW80 everyone and thanks for stopping by!