A couple of weeks ago, I read my 2012 horoscope. In a nutshell, it predicted I’d be run off my feet until October. Almost two months into the year, the prediction is holding fast. I’m dreaming about settling into a lawnchair with a good book. Maybe in October when the snow is flying. So welcome to week 8 of the ROW80 writing challenge, where we’re going faster than the speed of light.
1) Write every morning:
– I stuck to the plan and devoted the morning hours to writing and completed edits on my Bandit Creek novella, WEDDING FEVER, then sent it off for final edits.
– I’ve started revisions to TERMS OF SURRENDER and hope to have the partial ready to send to the editor by the end of March.
2) Social Media:
– I’ve decided Pinterest is going to be just for my enjoyment. Looking at pictures always sets my muses to dancing, so this is the perfect spot to indulge them. If you have time, come see my boards.
– Due to some family commitments, blog visits were at an all time low and I only made 26 blog stops.
3) Avoid chocolate:
– Success! 🙂
– What can I say, but the treadmill was lonely this week.
– I didn’t get back to Roxy Boroughs’ Bandit Creek novella A STRANGER’S KISS, but instead did some technical reading.
– And my library card expired. I’m shocked and hoping to get down there soon to renew.
Check out the A Round of Words in 80 Days blog and maybe you’ll want to join us next time.
Happy ROW80 everyone and thanks for stopping by!