It’s the first Checkin for ROW80 and I’m still alive. Ha ha, joking. I’ve only been at it for a day so I haven’t had time to get stressed about NOT meeting my goals. There’s still 70-some days to freak out. 🙂
If you’re interested in reading about my goals, you can find them here. Now, on to the reporting:
1) Yesterday I began work at 8:00 sharp, but today I slept in, so sat down an hour later than I should have. Both days, I worked till noon and made progress.
2) While I started work on time yesterday, I stopped to check email multiple times, but I didn’t STAY there. I downloaded, browsed, and got off, a breakthrough … at least for me it is. Today, I didn’t stop to check email until noon, when I finished writing for the day. Now, if I can only keep this up for the remainder of the 80 days, I will get so much work done, it’ll be awesome!
3) I revised chapters 1 thru 3 yesterday, then worked on chapters 2 thru 4 today. As this is a novella, I only have 10 chapters, so I’m moving along at a nice clip.
4) Stopped by 6 WANA1011 blogs plus 2 ROW80 blogs. Tweeted 3 of them. As soon as I’m done here, I’ll start today’s visits.
5) Forgot to set up tweets for the Bandit Creek and WG2E books so prepared the tweets today and they’ll resume tomorrow.
6) 20 minutes on the treadmill today. Can’t remember what happened to yesterday’s workout.
Okay, I see I may need to keep notes on what I’ve accomplished each day. In a nutshell, two days in to the challenge, I’m pleased with my progress.